THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 93,577 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: style
Christmas Concept Photo Shoot for Ciciero Bags
Product Styling & Decoration: Pradnya Cinantya
Photoshoot for Ciciero Bags, featuring all bags from their collection.
Photo and editing: @thearifwibowo
Product stylist: Pradnya Cinantya
My work for Ciciero Bags‘ social media campaign content based on rustic-edgy-fall season moodboard. Shots are inspired by the candid shots of those gorgeous street-stylers at fashion weeks. Oh and by the way, I took all of these pictures myself! 🙂
I was so glad to be privileged to see this musical on the opening night. We were promised a spectacular Broadway-alike show, and well, I think it was great. Not as flawless as the real Broadway show though, but it … Continue reading
UP’s first lookbook is finally here! And we love these unexpected photos so much! Love the shoes, love the doughnut, love the cupcake, love the color, love everything!!! Okay, so at first I thought it was going to be just … Continue reading