THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 91,695 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Shopping
In this post I want to show you a recently found hobby of mine, which now has been an inspiration for a new collection for jewelry brand, VERONA.
It is not easy at first, trust me! Continue reading
Just want to give a little peek of what’s inside my handbag, some stuffs I can’t live daily without. And trust me, it is just A LITTLE, not even half of the complete knick-knacks I always bring in my huge (and heavy!) handbag 😛
In case you need some ideas for the kinky side of you 😀 Happy Christmas shopping, XOXO
Had my first ever visit to Papabubble candy shop yesterday! *LOL* yeah, how lame I was! Fell in love with the adorable Doraemon giant lollipop which was as big as my face and I could use it as a mask, … Continue reading
I went to a local neighborhood festival where my friend, an accessories designer, opened a booth and I didn’t miss my chance to get some pieces for myself. Her products were both ethnic and statement pieces, two things that would … Continue reading