THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 97,460 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Shoes
Today I was experimenting with my casual style; for the first time in my life, as long as I can remember, I went to the mall wearing sneakers. And the respond I got from my sister was, “It’s not you.” … Continue reading
UP’s first lookbook is finally here! And we love these unexpected photos so much! Love the shoes, love the doughnut, love the cupcake, love the color, love everything!!! Okay, so at first I thought it was going to be just … Continue reading
UP Shoes has again launched its limited edition design, called Pandora Fuchsia. UP Shoes has already got several colors for these Pandora shoes, but Fuchsia ones are very special. They’re colorful and playful, as usual, but they have a noble … Continue reading
Here is my list of stuffs I really wish I could get them this month. Do you have such list? What stuffs are in your list? 1. Anya Hindmarch Homework Tote Bag 2. Michael Kors Quinn Envelope Clutch 3. Ray-Ban … Continue reading
Just found these cute and edgy shoes on ModCloth.com Daydreaming, if only I can put them in wish list for my birthday this August. Photos above: I Zig It Heels, Heels That Suit You by Lola Ramona, Notch-ural Beauty Boots … Continue reading
Fortunately, I can steal time from finishing my thesis to go online again. And lately I read a post, originally written by Diana Rikasari about this ‘awesome awesome awesome’ shoes. I couldn’t agree more with her judgment. These crystal-like-beads-covered shoes … Continue reading
My 4 looks are on UP Shoes’ website! Visit the post What they say about UP Thank you, UP! PS: wait for my post about my favorite UP shoes….