THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 97,874 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Men
Last Friday night was a blast! I couldn’t believe I finally saw Backstreet Boys in the flesh, in their concert with the New Kids On The Block. I have been a fan since I was in the elementary school, almost … Continue reading
Saturday, December 10th, 2011 I was at the Orchard Road in Singapore to see a crowd at a corner across the street. Under the very bright sunny sky, a lot of people were gathering around the Knightsbridge, a well-known shopping … Continue reading
This is the latest addition to my men’s look featured in TUXEDO FETISH. In the article, I already featured 7 looks list, including the suited-up and a combination of black shirt + black bottoms. But then I saw the trailer … Continue reading
I always know Emma Watson did the Burberry campaign alongside her own brother, but honestly I never knew how her brother looked like until I did the research on Emma’s article. Meet Alex Chris Duerre Watson, and he turns out … Continue reading
I always put tuxedo and suit as my biggest fetish, mostly because I really love to see men in their neatest looks. I am a victim of periodic drama movies where all the gentlemen are too good to be true … Continue reading
This topic for free talk today may cause controversies. But I think it’s relevant to the celebration in NYC about the newly passed gay marriage bill, and I’m feeling to write about it. *please note that I am NOT responsible … Continue reading
I love when being asked what my beloved bags (or shoes, or dresses, or accessories) are, because I never get stuck with one brand only so that gives me a chance to share my references. Remember, to like a brand … Continue reading