THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 94,453 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Letter
On 12 June 2011, I decided to make a fashion blog. By that time, nothing came to my mind about fame, appraisal, influence, reputation or free stuffs I could get if I had became a fashion blogger. I made this … Continue reading
O, merry people in fashion world, how hath thou been? It has been a never-ending 3 months of pain for me. I finally finished my thesis, I graduated, and yet I still had some revisions to do. But last August … Continue reading
If I Wrote a Book, It Would be…. • A novel like Margaret Mitchell’s (author of Gone With The Wind); a once in a lifetime work. I would only have one book, but it would be an epic story. • … Continue reading
How long has it been since my last post? I keep counting the days I’m not able to think of fashion ideas. And by watching the stats, I found out even when I didn’t post anything, people were still looking … Continue reading
“Fashion is a tough business, but working hard can get you to where you want to be.” – Mo Macy, eHow Contributor Believe it or not, my dream job is a fashion assistant. That may sound less enthusiastic … Continue reading
This is my weird personal fashion quotes. This thought came when I watched ‘Hostel 2’. Whenever I watch horror movies, I can never understand why do people so eager to ‘open-up’ a person and just pull anything out in a … Continue reading
As any other little girl, I used to dream becoming a model. I wanted the alluring life and the fancy dresses a model get. So I was really jealous to the tall, long-legged and lean girls, yet I still like … Continue reading
Recently, I changed my mind about what I want to do in my future. I decided to work in fashion, instead of working for the government following my politics study. And this decision got a lot of cynicism, both from … Continue reading