THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 94,445 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Jewelry
In this post I want to show you a recently found hobby of mine, which now has been an inspiration for a new collection for jewelry brand, VERONA.
It is not easy at first, trust me! Continue reading
I went to a local neighborhood festival where my friend, an accessories designer, opened a booth and I didn’t miss my chance to get some pieces for myself. Her products were both ethnic and statement pieces, two things that would … Continue reading
(This is a re-post of an earlier article originally posted on July 17, 2011, due to an unknown disturbance to this site.) The must have collectibles for The Beatles’ fans out there. So cute! These charm bracelets were launched by Lucky … Continue reading
I recently had a crush with this Isadora Paris Galalith Modernist Necklace. So chic! Unfortunately, this necklace had been a very rare item and almost impossible to buy a new one. I found an auction on this necklace, and it … Continue reading
Here is my list of stuffs I really wish I could get them this month. Do you have such list? What stuffs are in your list? 1. Anya Hindmarch Homework Tote Bag 2. Michael Kors Quinn Envelope Clutch 3. Ray-Ban … Continue reading