THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 98,723 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Indonesian blogger
In this post I would like to share my opinion about living a healthy life in easy, good and delicious way.
To stay healthy, we can do a lot of things, such as exercise regularly, avoid smoking, and always consume healthy food and beverages. That last one, is kinda difficult to apply in real life sometime, because you must be familiar with the truth that most of healthy foods don’t taste good, and delicious foods are usually not healthy (yes, I am talking about deep-fried food :P).
But it’s not true. There are a lot of healthy foods and beverages with delicious taste. One of them is….