THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 94,711 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Ideas
In case you need some ideas for the kinky side of you 😀 Happy Christmas shopping, XOXO
With the traditional Minang reception line at my best friend’s wedding last March. While I was at wedding receptions, the compulsively obsessed I liked to observe some ignorable small things from which I can make some useful tips. So here … Continue reading
At the beginning of this year, cat’s eyes glasses were on the hot list, round-framed shades were on ‘must-have items’ list, and metal essentials on your sunglasses were so cliché. But October is here now, and it’s time to spice … Continue reading
I really love how people in London always celebrate their nation. Last year they had the Royal Wedding and this year they had the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. Always with the same traditions; parades, services, balcony appearances and the sea of … Continue reading
Sunglasses are among the most essential fashion items everyone must have. Therefore, the perfections for the designs nowadays are beyond their actual function itself. For every sunglasses have the same purpose, people differentiate by choosing different unique designs of them. … Continue reading
I was recently introduced to IGIGI by my friend when she asked for opinions on full-figured fashions. This site was essentially an online shop, yet just by visiting I could take some inspirations on plus-size clothing. It was absolutely inspiring! … Continue reading
An inspiration from Giorgio Armani Privé Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2010/2011 Collection. A range to wear as formal day look that can also be office wears for those who do corporate and formal jobs. The neutral colors and the simple cuts … Continue reading
(a little tips: it’d be much better if the veil was red too….) In this photo: Bolero – stylist’s own Belt – St. Lucas Bag – Ciciero Bags Shoes – Adity Boutique Model: Manda Stylist: Pradnya Cinantya
Colourful fashion makes your closet looks like a box of crayons.
I’m dreaming of a breezy autumn walk. Not too hot to wear layers, yet not too cold to wear minis. from Looklet