THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 98,098 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Gift
In this post I want to show you a recently found hobby of mine, which now has been an inspiration for a new collection for jewelry brand, VERONA.
It is not easy at first, trust me! Continue reading
These macarons are not just food, they are art!
If you need a unique gift for someone dear to your heart, or happen to look for delicious indulgences for lavish parties and gatherings, I would kindly recommend Liél Patissier’s macarons.
Just want to give a little peek of what’s inside my handbag, some stuffs I can’t live daily without. And trust me, it is just A LITTLE, not even half of the complete knick-knacks I always bring in my huge (and heavy!) handbag 😛
Christmas Concept Photo Shoot for Ciciero Bags
Product Styling & Decoration: Pradnya Cinantya
Valentine’s Day is here once again! It’s time to spread the love and, or course, splurge some gifts in the name of love 🙂 This year, I was thinking: why not giving something else than candy and chocolate? Why not … Continue reading
In case you need some ideas for the kinky side of you 😀 Happy Christmas shopping, XOXO
My sister have just bought me a bunch of gifts!! Am very very happy, thank you so much Sis! Merry early Christmas for me!!
My first ever purchase from Bittra & Starr! Fuchsia rose bracelet, friendship bracelet with Eiffel pendant and a bonus necklace! Surprisingly, the owner lives near to my neighborhood, so I got these cuties delivered to my doorstep ♥ ♥ ♥
I have received some good feedbacks about the newspaper gift wrapping idea I uploaded a while ago. Most of them are questions, about how to make it. Then, a friend of mine suggested that I should make a step-by-step instruction. … Continue reading