THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 98,721 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: gianyar cultural wonders
If you think Bali is only about amazing nature and beautiful tradition, think again, because lately, Bali has emerged one more thing for you to adore; Batik Bali.
Batik is one of the proudly acclaimed heritages of Indonesia. Batik has been an inspiration to many best Indonesia fashion labels. It has emerged from traditional fabric to a fashion statement, along with other traditional fabric such as Tenun and Songket. And after a long time Javanese Batik has been the only well-known Batik, Bali is trying to make its own spotlight by introducing Batik Bali to the fashion market. Continue reading