THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 99,550 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Geek
Super duper in love with this Autumn Collection 2012 version of Jeremy Scott for Longchamp bag, which also marked Scott’s 12th collaboration with Longchamp. Once again Scott added his consistent signature fun, colorful, and humorous style to the world’s famous … Continue reading
At the beginning of this year, cat’s eyes glasses were on the hot list, round-framed shades were on ‘must-have items’ list, and metal essentials on your sunglasses were so cliché. But October is here now, and it’s time to spice … Continue reading
So happy to have my new glasses! I have been craving for a new glasses look for a while and I decided to get these Ray-Ban RB5121. When I graduated, it felt like starting a new life, and I asked … Continue reading
This look was inspired by DSquared2 Spring/Summer 2011 Collection. On their Milan Fashion Week Show, they put geeky glasses on almost all of the dresses. I didn’t even know that formal and evening dresses can go with geeky glasses perfectly … Continue reading
Does getting inspiration from men clothing mean wearing nothing but shirts and pants? Does getting dressed in masculine style make you not feminine enough? Well, these looks will certainly change your mind. Still inspired by DSquared2 Spring/Summer 2011 Collection Milan … Continue reading