THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 98,001 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Free Talk
Or if you can’t do something special today, you have to wait until the millennium’s last ordinal date next year, on December 11th, 2013 or 11/12/13. I personally take this thing gratefully. How lucky I was to be born near … Continue reading
I am that one person who is very excited about her birthday. Every year, on August 27th, I wake up with a big smile on my face and yell “It’s my birthday!!!” (Yes, in Lily Aldrin’s style). This year was … Continue reading
I really love how people in London always celebrate their nation. Last year they had the Royal Wedding and this year they had the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. Always with the same traditions; parades, services, balcony appearances and the sea of … Continue reading
On 12 June 2011, I decided to make a fashion blog. By that time, nothing came to my mind about fame, appraisal, influence, reputation or free stuffs I could get if I had became a fashion blogger. I made this … Continue reading
Last Friday night was a blast! I couldn’t believe I finally saw Backstreet Boys in the flesh, in their concert with the New Kids On The Block. I have been a fan since I was in the elementary school, almost … Continue reading
It’s New Year, and it’s time to change your planner to organize your daily agenda! Why not starting your day with this super cool silicone cover agenda from Lego? I bet there’s no one in your office has agenda as … Continue reading
If I Wrote a Book, It Would be…. • A novel like Margaret Mitchell’s (author of Gone With The Wind); a once in a lifetime work. I would only have one book, but it would be an epic story. • … Continue reading
How long has it been since my last post? I keep counting the days I’m not able to think of fashion ideas. And by watching the stats, I found out even when I didn’t post anything, people were still looking … Continue reading
Urban Babies Wear Black is a cute illustrated baby journal book by Michelle Sinclair Colman. This children book has come to the best-seller lists and following the success of the book, later Colman has developed a series of this baby … Continue reading