THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 92,625 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Fashion People
This is quite a-long-time-ago event (yeah, like 2 years ago), but definitely one of my favourite events.
Why? Because it was one of the moments that put me on the map. A fun soiree with a lot of amateur and professional bloggers invited to talk about the latest trends and social media for fashion.
I was so proud to join a table of famous bloggers and editors. And was kinda starstruck too 😀
A second look of my photography debut for Ciciero Bags‘ Fall 2015 Campaign. Please look for the first look on my previous post.
My work for Ciciero Bags‘ social media campaign content based on rustic-edgy-fall season moodboard. Shots are inspired by the candid shots of those gorgeous street-stylers at fashion weeks. Oh and by the way, I took all of these pictures myself! 🙂
The 85th Annual Academy Awards or the 2013 Oscars had the curtain down already. Nevertheless, it was a great show. I love the Academy Awards so much beyond any other awards shows, and I enjoy every year’s show. I can … Continue reading
Presented for this honorable show was a collection inspired by stones. The inspiration was revealed in gravel prints and patterns, which offered unusual option from the widespread floral and abstract ones. The pieces were in monochromatic cut up leather; a legendary palette to create timeless, classic and elegant looks. Also inspired by Indonesian women themselves, the collection applied laces for handsome femininity and exquisite silhouette to celebrate each woman’s beauty. Dresses, cropped jackets, and pants in Sebastian’s signature architectural designs created edgy modern looks, along with statement hats introducing a way to achieve a new level of class.
I recently had a crush with this Isadora Paris Galalith Modernist Necklace. So chic! Unfortunately, this necklace had been a very rare item and almost impossible to buy a new one. I found an auction on this necklace, and it … Continue reading
“Fashion is a tough business, but working hard can get you to where you want to be.” – Mo Macy, eHow Contributor Believe it or not, my dream job is a fashion assistant. That may sound less enthusiastic … Continue reading
I always know Emma Watson did the Burberry campaign alongside her own brother, but honestly I never knew how her brother looked like until I did the research on Emma’s article. Meet Alex Chris Duerre Watson, and he turns out … Continue reading
The CFDA might have granted the fashion icon award to Lady Gaga. But if I had a vote, I would choose Emma Watson as the fashion icon of the month. Simply because her style is much… much… more sensible, and … Continue reading