THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 91,738 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Event
This is quite a-long-time-ago event (yeah, like 2 years ago), but definitely one of my favourite events.
Why? Because it was one of the moments that put me on the map. A fun soiree with a lot of amateur and professional bloggers invited to talk about the latest trends and social media for fashion.
I was so proud to join a table of famous bloggers and editors. And was kinda starstruck too 😀
I was so glad to be privileged to see this musical on the opening night. We were promised a spectacular Broadway-alike show, and well, I think it was great. Not as flawless as the real Broadway show though, but it … Continue reading
The 85th Annual Academy Awards or the 2013 Oscars had the curtain down already. Nevertheless, it was a great show. I love the Academy Awards so much beyond any other awards shows, and I enjoy every year’s show. I can … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is here once again! It’s time to spread the love and, or course, splurge some gifts in the name of love 🙂 This year, I was thinking: why not giving something else than candy and chocolate? Why not … Continue reading
Happy wedding to one of my high school best friend. Wish you a great, happy, and long marriage. And wish nothing could ever come between you two but God. By the way, You look really beautiful, Endrika! On me: Dress … Continue reading
It’s Christmas time! Although I’m not a Christian, Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, because there is always something joyful and beautiful when Christmas is coming even though I don’t get any presents. These are my favorite things about … Continue reading
In case you need some ideas for the kinky side of you 😀 Happy Christmas shopping, XOXO
Or if you can’t do something special today, you have to wait until the millennium’s last ordinal date next year, on December 11th, 2013 or 11/12/13. I personally take this thing gratefully. How lucky I was to be born near … Continue reading
With the traditional Minang reception line at my best friend’s wedding last March. While I was at wedding receptions, the compulsively obsessed I liked to observe some ignorable small things from which I can make some useful tips. So here … Continue reading