THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 94,711 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: England
I really love how people in London always celebrate their nation. Last year they had the Royal Wedding and this year they had the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. Always with the same traditions; parades, services, balcony appearances and the sea of … Continue reading
I always know Emma Watson did the Burberry campaign alongside her own brother, but honestly I never knew how her brother looked like until I did the research on Emma’s article. Meet Alex Chris Duerre Watson, and he turns out … Continue reading
There are only two words to comment these collections from Burberry: LOVE IT! Wearable, classic, and chic. Period.
This is one of my obsessive writings about my idols. And yes, you can expect many more to come. Kate Middleton is my new favorite royal lady. The Queen might not give her a title as ‘princess’ but people all … Continue reading
The inspiration: Kate Middleton in coats Coats are on every British royal woman’s must have list. Put on one, and you are ready to go in just seconds. Another look of Kate I really love; a monochrome look that is … Continue reading
The inspiration: Kate Middleton in jeans and blazers Being as sporty as she is, Kate Middleton proves that princesses can wear jeans too. In this photo: Unbranded blazer, top, and jeans Glasses – Bebe Bag – The Beatles Shop Shoes … Continue reading
The inspiration: Kate in blazer over a dress Apparently, this look is quite essential among the British women. As you can see in the Royal Wedding, this blazer-over-dresses thing was sort of a dress code. In this photo: Unbranded dress, … Continue reading