THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 93,577 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Color
I took this photo of my friend when she got back from a hijab creation beauty class. This style was called ‘Parisian Style’, named after the fabric of the hijab. In this photo: Anggi Sinantara
(a little tips: it’d be much better if the veil was red too….) In this photo: Bolero – stylist’s own Belt – St. Lucas Bag – Ciciero Bags Shoes – Adity Boutique Model: Manda Stylist: Pradnya Cinantya
OMG, I’ve never seen one color on a person this much more than these looks by Blumarine for Fall 2011, shown in Milan Fashion Week. I understand that fashion is about playing the matching color palette. But to wear red … Continue reading
Colourful fashion makes your closet looks like a box of crayons.