THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 92,670 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Celebrity
The 85th Annual Academy Awards or the 2013 Oscars had the curtain down already. Nevertheless, it was a great show. I love the Academy Awards so much beyond any other awards shows, and I enjoy every year’s show. I can … Continue reading
(This is a re-post of an earlier article originally posted on July 17, 2011, due to an unknown disturbance to this site.) The must have collectibles for The Beatles’ fans out there. So cute! These charm bracelets were launched by Lucky … Continue reading
We all are familiar with the phrase ‘No gain without pain’. But if you did something you really, really love, would it still give you any pain? Say, I like to fit into a glamour kebaya so I don’t mind … Continue reading
I always know Emma Watson did the Burberry campaign alongside her own brother, but honestly I never knew how her brother looked like until I did the research on Emma’s article. Meet Alex Chris Duerre Watson, and he turns out … Continue reading
The CFDA might have granted the fashion icon award to Lady Gaga. But if I had a vote, I would choose Emma Watson as the fashion icon of the month. Simply because her style is much… much… more sensible, and … Continue reading
The inspiration: Kate Middleton in coats Coats are on every British royal woman’s must have list. Put on one, and you are ready to go in just seconds. Another look of Kate I really love; a monochrome look that is … Continue reading
The inspiration: Kate Middleton in jeans and blazers Being as sporty as she is, Kate Middleton proves that princesses can wear jeans too. In this photo: Unbranded blazer, top, and jeans Glasses – Bebe Bag – The Beatles Shop Shoes … Continue reading
The inspiration: Kate in blazer over a dress Apparently, this look is quite essential among the British women. As you can see in the Royal Wedding, this blazer-over-dresses thing was sort of a dress code. In this photo: Unbranded dress, … Continue reading