THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 93,577 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Brand
Valentine’s Day is here once again! It’s time to spread the love and, or course, splurge some gifts in the name of love 🙂 This year, I was thinking: why not giving something else than candy and chocolate? Why not … Continue reading
UP’s first lookbook is finally here! And we love these unexpected photos so much! Love the shoes, love the doughnut, love the cupcake, love the color, love everything!!! Okay, so at first I thought it was going to be just … Continue reading
My sister have just bought me a bunch of gifts!! Am very very happy, thank you so much Sis! Merry early Christmas for me!!
Super duper in love with this Autumn Collection 2012 version of Jeremy Scott for Longchamp bag, which also marked Scott’s 12th collaboration with Longchamp. Once again Scott added his consistent signature fun, colorful, and humorous style to the world’s famous … Continue reading
Personally, I am not against people who are naturally very skinny. But sometimes, in the fashion industry, we do reach the point where we can say that some things are just too much. As I saw in Osklen F/W 2013/2014 … Continue reading
At the beginning of this year, cat’s eyes glasses were on the hot list, round-framed shades were on ‘must-have items’ list, and metal essentials on your sunglasses were so cliché. But October is here now, and it’s time to spice … Continue reading
My first ever purchase from Bittra & Starr! Fuchsia rose bracelet, friendship bracelet with Eiffel pendant and a bonus necklace! Surprisingly, the owner lives near to my neighborhood, so I got these cuties delivered to my doorstep ♥ ♥ ♥
Sunglasses are among the most essential fashion items everyone must have. Therefore, the perfections for the designs nowadays are beyond their actual function itself. For every sunglasses have the same purpose, people differentiate by choosing different unique designs of them. … Continue reading
Do you remember those days when quilts were made by your grandma, and all your stuff -from notebooks to bags- were covered in flower-patterned patchworks that matched everything else in the kitchen or your bedroom? And never forget, those patchworks … Continue reading