THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 95,003 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Books
It’s New Year, and it’s time to change your planner to organize your daily agenda! Why not starting your day with this super cool silicone cover agenda from Lego? I bet there’s no one in your office has agenda as … Continue reading
O, merry people in fashion world, how hath thou been? It has been a never-ending 3 months of pain for me. I finally finished my thesis, I graduated, and yet I still had some revisions to do. But last August … Continue reading
If I Wrote a Book, It Would be…. • A novel like Margaret Mitchell’s (author of Gone With The Wind); a once in a lifetime work. I would only have one book, but it would be an epic story. • … Continue reading