THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 94,710 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: batik bali
Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
If you think Bali is only about amazing nature and beautiful tradition, think again, because lately, Bali has emerged one more thing for you to adore; Batik Bali.
Batik is one of the proudly acclaimed heritages of Indonesia. Batik has been an inspiration to many best Indonesia fashion labels. It has emerged from traditional fabric to a fashion statement, along with other traditional fabric such as Tenun and Songket. And after a long time Javanese Batik has been the only well-known Batik, Bali is trying to make its own spotlight by introducing Batik Bali to the fashion market. Continue reading