THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 93,675 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Bags
Super duper in love with this Autumn Collection 2012 version of Jeremy Scott for Longchamp bag, which also marked Scott’s 12th collaboration with Longchamp. Once again Scott added his consistent signature fun, colorful, and humorous style to the world’s famous … Continue reading
Do you remember those days when quilts were made by your grandma, and all your stuff -from notebooks to bags- were covered in flower-patterned patchworks that matched everything else in the kitchen or your bedroom? And never forget, those patchworks … Continue reading
“It’s called a purse and as every woman knows it can hold just about anything, from a bottle for a baby, to a check for protection, to a gift for a new friend. Whatever you find inside, there’s one thing … Continue reading