THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 98,001 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Tag Archives: Accessories
At the beginning of this year, cat’s eyes glasses were on the hot list, round-framed shades were on ‘must-have items’ list, and metal essentials on your sunglasses were so cliché. But October is here now, and it’s time to spice … Continue reading
I went to a local neighborhood festival where my friend, an accessories designer, opened a booth and I didn’t miss my chance to get some pieces for myself. Her products were both ethnic and statement pieces, two things that would … Continue reading
My first ever purchase from Bittra & Starr! Fuchsia rose bracelet, friendship bracelet with Eiffel pendant and a bonus necklace! Surprisingly, the owner lives near to my neighborhood, so I got these cuties delivered to my doorstep ♥ ♥ ♥
(This is a re-post of an earlier article originally posted on July 17, 2011, due to an unknown disturbance to this site.) The must have collectibles for The Beatles’ fans out there. So cute! These charm bracelets were launched by Lucky … Continue reading
I really love how people in London always celebrate their nation. Last year they had the Royal Wedding and this year they had the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. Always with the same traditions; parades, services, balcony appearances and the sea of … Continue reading
Sunglasses are among the most essential fashion items everyone must have. Therefore, the perfections for the designs nowadays are beyond their actual function itself. For every sunglasses have the same purpose, people differentiate by choosing different unique designs of them. … Continue reading
Do you remember those days when quilts were made by your grandma, and all your stuff -from notebooks to bags- were covered in flower-patterned patchworks that matched everything else in the kitchen or your bedroom? And never forget, those patchworks … Continue reading
It’s New Year, and it’s time to change your planner to organize your daily agenda! Why not starting your day with this super cool silicone cover agenda from Lego? I bet there’s no one in your office has agenda as … Continue reading
So happy to have my new glasses! I have been craving for a new glasses look for a while and I decided to get these Ray-Ban RB5121. When I graduated, it felt like starting a new life, and I asked … Continue reading