THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 97,475 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Category Archives: TRAVEL & LEISURE
At the end of January, I had a very magnificent week in Bali, the paradise island in my lovely country Indonesia. It was quite a impulsive trip. I already planned to go with this friend of mine from Netherlands, but initially we were supposed to go in February or March. Suddenly, he decided to visit Indonesia sooner so we rushed the plan one month earlier. And I just got the news one week before he came here.
What??? A week to prepare everything??? From my flight, where to stay and itinerary??? I was rapidly overwhelmed! So I decided to call a friend from college who is now working for tourism in Bali for a hotel recommendation. He was the best, all my college buddies will contact him whenever they go to Bali because he knows better than the locals. And he recommended The Adma Umalas. I took a glance of this property at Agoda website and booked it immediately because I have a strong good feelings about this place.