THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 99,550 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Category Archives: Free Talk
I was so glad to be privileged to see this musical on the opening night. We were promised a spectacular Broadway-alike show, and well, I think it was great. Not as flawless as the real Broadway show though, but it … Continue reading
The 85th Annual Academy Awards or the 2013 Oscars had the curtain down already. Nevertheless, it was a great show. I love the Academy Awards so much beyond any other awards shows, and I enjoy every year’s show. I can … Continue reading
So guys, I have some questions for you: Have you ever thought about things and knowledge that you had learned in your whole life? Have you ever realized how much you know about things in your life? And have you … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is here once again! It’s time to spread the love and, or course, splurge some gifts in the name of love 🙂 This year, I was thinking: why not giving something else than candy and chocolate? Why not … Continue reading
Les Misérables, the movie, is finally coming to Indonesia! This movie is a must watch, you don’t have to think twice! I LOVE Les Misérables the musical. It is my most favorite Broadway musical number 2, after Wicked. Although this … Continue reading
Happy wedding to one of my high school best friend. Wish you a great, happy, and long marriage. And wish nothing could ever come between you two but God. By the way, You look really beautiful, Endrika! On me: Dress … Continue reading
It’s Christmas time! Although I’m not a Christian, Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, because there is always something joyful and beautiful when Christmas is coming even though I don’t get any presents. These are my favorite things about … Continue reading
Today I was experimenting with my casual style; for the first time in my life, as long as I can remember, I went to the mall wearing sneakers. And the respond I got from my sister was, “It’s not you.” … Continue reading
Confrontation with Mom. Never win! Bad music, movies and TV programs. They distress my mood. Narcotics and misused drugs. Seriously, what is good about them? Cigarettes. They turn my skin dull, my teeth yellow, and make my breath smells dreadful. … Continue reading
In case you need some ideas for the kinky side of you 😀 Happy Christmas shopping, XOXO