THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 98,720 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Category Archives: Reviews
Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
If you think Bali is only about amazing nature and beautiful tradition, think again, because lately, Bali has emerged one more thing for you to adore; Batik Bali.
Batik is one of the proudly acclaimed heritages of Indonesia. Batik has been an inspiration to many best Indonesia fashion labels. It has emerged from traditional fabric to a fashion statement, along with other traditional fabric such as Tenun and Songket. And after a long time Javanese Batik has been the only well-known Batik, Bali is trying to make its own spotlight by introducing Batik Bali to the fashion market. Continue reading
Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
MAKE OVER, Indonesia’s own famous cosmetic brand, has just announced their commitment to continuously support fashion by producing their first ever sponsored fashion show at Indonesia Fashion Week 2016. The facts that make up and fashion are inseparable and always go side-by-side created an idea to collaborate make up and fashion in a story-telling fashion show entitled “Eyevolution”.
Maybe it’s partly because of the Javanese blood inside of me, but mainly because Batik is very beautiful and so inspiring! There is endless way to exploit the basic pattern and create it into so many creative outcomes; mix the pattern, mix the color, mix the material, add modern touches, break it into asymmetrical cutting, combine with pop culture, and another million ways. You can basically do anything with Batik.