THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 97,874 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Category Archives: Fashion Talk
Ciciero Bags‘ media content for the last week of October 2015.
All pics are styled, directed, shot and editted by me 🙂 *wow, talk about solo project, hahaha*
This time we didn’t feature a professional model, instead we had a help from a dear friend. Amateur, yes. But since I am not pro at all either, I would prefer this anyway 😛
A second look of my photography debut for Ciciero Bags‘ Fall 2015 Campaign. Please look for the first look on my previous post.
The 85th Annual Academy Awards or the 2013 Oscars had the curtain down already. Nevertheless, it was a great show. I love the Academy Awards so much beyond any other awards shows, and I enjoy every year’s show. I can … Continue reading
Photographed by my talented friend, Octavia Hutagalung, while at our best friend’s wedding.
Today I was experimenting with my casual style; for the first time in my life, as long as I can remember, I went to the mall wearing sneakers. And the respond I got from my sister was, “It’s not you.” … Continue reading
UP’s first lookbook is finally here! And we love these unexpected photos so much! Love the shoes, love the doughnut, love the cupcake, love the color, love everything!!! Okay, so at first I thought it was going to be just … Continue reading
My sister have just bought me a bunch of gifts!! Am very very happy, thank you so much Sis! Merry early Christmas for me!!
Super duper in love with this Autumn Collection 2012 version of Jeremy Scott for Longchamp bag, which also marked Scott’s 12th collaboration with Longchamp. Once again Scott added his consistent signature fun, colorful, and humorous style to the world’s famous … Continue reading
With the traditional Minang reception line at my best friend’s wedding last March. While I was at wedding receptions, the compulsively obsessed I liked to observe some ignorable small things from which I can make some useful tips. So here … Continue reading