THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 83,120 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS
Category Archives: BEAUTY
After reviewing some skincare, now I want to review one of my most favorite perfumes that I really, really, really like! Also from one of my favorite beauty brands, The Body Shop; FUJI GREEN TEA™ EAU DE COLOGNE.
Well, read carefully then, because through this review I will tell you why I think it’s worth to keep 3 bottles of this perfume in your closet 😉
Let’s begin the review!
I finally finished writing on the reviews about NUTRIGANICS DROPS OF YOUTH™ CONCENTRATE from The Body Shop. It took quite a long time since I bought and tried this product for the first time until I finished the review. If you followed my Instagram, you’d know that I have posted the product photo after I bought it a couple weeks ago. But it’s okay, because it’s a skin care. Unlike make-up, you can’t see the result of a skincare right away, right?
When you tried a make-up item, let’s say a lipstick, you could see how the color looked like on your skin after just one swipe. But with a skincare product you have to be more patient to see the result. So I had more time to use this product and experienced the result I get. And this is my review about NUTRIGANICS DROPS OF YOUTH™ CONCENTRATE… Continue reading
After a day of heat and sun, my favorite treatment is soothing aloe vera gels. It is really good to calm down heated skin, very recommended to treat some skin irritations such as sunburn or rash. Or just simply wear them for the comforting cooling effect.