- Confrontation with Mom. Never win!
- Bad music, movies and TV programs. They distress my mood.
- Narcotics and misused drugs. Seriously, what is good about them?
- Cigarettes. They turn my skin dull, my teeth yellow, and make my breath smells dreadful. And uh, they give me cancer too.
- Coffee. Unlike to other people, the caffeine and the taste make me nausea.
- Overly pessimist person. I hate being around people who always believe that the world is mean and their lives are miserable all the time. My life in everything but heaven, yet I can go each day happily and so can you.
- Getting involved in social media fights, comments wars, and visiting websites on which people often post comments irresponsibly; saying hateful things using fake names. I avoid haters who can’t speak their vicious minds on their own behalves.
- Watching movies, news, or documentaries with animal cruelty.
- Intolerant and close-minded people. Because I’m just happy living my own free minds and I respect others’.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
- 93,675 views already!
HAVE YOU READ THESE?
- Living Healthy in Delicious Way With HEAVENLY BLUSH
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Eau de Cologne
- Beauty Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth Concentrate
- My April Fashion/Beauty Wish List
- Runway Reports: Exotic Beauty of Balinese Batik (Batik Bali) in “Gianyar Cultural Wonders” Fashion Show 2016
- Runway Reports: “Eyevolution”, The Evolution of Fashion and Make Up by MAKE OVER and 3 Indonesia’s Most Talented Young Designers
- Runway Reports: Gee Batik by Sugeng Waskito Spring/Summer 2016
- Plastic Bags Diet: 5 Easy Ways to Become Environment Hero!
- Maybe, What You Need is Just a Little Love Spell
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Staying in Bali: The Adma Umalas
- Project Flowers
- Pretty (and delicious) Little Things
- My Daily Essentials
BROWSE MY POSTS