- Confrontation with Mom. Never win!
- Bad music, movies and TV programs. They distress my mood.
- Narcotics and misused drugs. Seriously, what is good about them?
- Cigarettes. They turn my skin dull, my teeth yellow, and make my breath smells dreadful. And uh, they give me cancer too.
- Coffee. Unlike to other people, the caffeine and the taste make me nausea.
- Overly pessimist person. I hate being around people who always believe that the world is mean and their lives are miserable all the time. My life in everything but heaven, yet I can go each day happily and so can you.
- Getting involved in social media fights, comments wars, and visiting websites on which people often post comments irresponsibly; saying hateful things using fake names. I avoid haters who can’t speak their vicious minds on their own behalves.
- Watching movies, news, or documentaries with animal cruelty.
- Intolerant and close-minded people. Because I’m just happy living my own free minds and I respect others’.